Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Yay for Sana!! (Love Mode update)

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hmmm....I better revive this post...

    Anyway, a big thanks to Katze (glad to hear you had a great time) and Sana (you're just to nice to us, we luv' u) for the new LM update.

    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!! *makes happy dance*

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Rane Aria's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Question *rasies hand*
    I was reading the The House of Frobishe translations- I wanted to know why "Fly Me to Heaven" (SeiichixTomoki)the frist vol 6 extra was left out? Or am I just missing something?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Rane Aria's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question



    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 12, 2004 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Rane Aria ]</font>

  4. #34
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am soooo sorry it took me so much time to make new LM chapter [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Anyway, I wonder, will you like the story 'I'm hungry'? Two books are dedicated to young Haruomi, Kiichi and Reiji. And finally - Shugo Aoe showed up and more about Aoe faimily bacground is told.
    Next chapter (Kiichi *_*) - in the next few days.
    PS: I know, I should have been postin' more often, but I was kinda afraid [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    best regards !

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs Sana* thanks soo much for the LM scanlations..cant wait for more of Kiichi and Haruomi [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is in a daze* waaahhhh haven't been here in a while and a love mode update as a welcome back is absolutely wonderful >o< Arigatou!! Ai shite ma su!!!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didn't have time to post up until now, sorry ^^...

    I wonde who this Shougo is? One thing's for sure, he's HOT! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Oh...and BTW, is Shue supposed to be Haruomi? I wonde rif I'm getting it right at all [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 15, 2004 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  8. #38
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! Love mode! A thousands hugs and kisses Sana ^_^

  9. #39
    Inactive Member [ D ] u c [ K ] y's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    arrloz i'm a noob here [img]smile.gif[/img] i've onli JUST discovered sakura-crisis, n i'm already hooked onto Love Mode!!!!

    SANA U ROCK!! ur doin a great job of scanlating [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    just out of curiosity, how long until each new chapter is released?

    p.s. reiji is lyk, HOTNESSS!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •